Some photos of Dr. Brooke's presentation on using "Art therapy to heal sexual abuse survivors" at the Eighteenth Annual Expressive Therapy Conference in St. Petersburg, Florida.
To learn more about the services that Dr. Brooke provides, click here.
Upcoming Professional Conferences:
Dr. Brooke will be presenting at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology School's Clinical Mental Health Counseling and Beyond 4th Annual Virtual Conference in April 2021. She will be presenting on managing transactional distance in dissertation mentoring and teaching.
Dr. Brooke has presented at the following professional conferences:
- In July 24-28, 2005, Dr. Brooke presented a poster at the Syllabus Conference 2005 in Los Angeles, CA. She focused on the use of the case Method in the Online Classroom. See below
- In February of 2005, Dr. Brooke presented a paper on the use of art therapy with sexual abuse survivors at the 30th Annual Conference of the Association for Women in Psychology in Tampa, Florida. Click here to see the slideshow.
- In January of 2005, Dr. Brooke presented at the 27th Annual National Institute on the Teaching of Psychology in St. Petersburg Beach, Florida on “The use of the case method for teaching and facilitating online classes.”
- Presented a poster at Steps to A Healthier US Workforce, sponsored by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health to be held October 26-28th, 2004 at George Washington University.
- Presented paper at the 5th Annual Case Studies in Science Conference, Buffalo, NY, October, 2004, on Use the Case Method in the Online Classroom.
- Presented at 25th Annual Canadian Art Therapy Association Conference, September, 2004 on art therapy assessment.