- In December of 2018, Dr. Brooke earned her certificate in applied behavioral analysis.
- Dr. Brooke just received her sixth Steven Shank Award in September, 2017 at Capella University, for mentoring excellence. Her former mentee wrote: "Stephanie Brooke privided consistent mentoring through my education at Capella and continued to go above and beyond teaching. She not only inspried me to co-edit a book, study for certifications and continue to live a quality fulfilled life. She is a true and genuine person that contributes to not only the academic field but to the community as a true professional. I am forever grateful for the tools she has provided me".
- Dr. Brooke just published Combining the creative therapies and technology.
- Serving her national and local community as a volunteer, Dr. Brooke is a member of the Speaker's Burreau at RAINN. RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) is the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization. RAINN created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline (800.656.HOPE, online.rainn.org or rainn.org/es) in partnership with more than 1,000 local sexual assault service providers across the country and operates the DoD Safe Helpline for the Department of Defense. RAINN also carries out programs to prevent sexual violence, help survivors, and ensure that perpetrators are brought to justice".
- She is also a volunteer for Lauren's Kids (laurenskids.org), which has the following mission:
Lauren’s Kids has three pillars:
Awareness encompasses free resources and videos (dontmissthesigns.org, youtube.com/laurenskids), speaking engagements (cost associated), and public awareness campaigns like our annual ‘Walk in My Shoes’ trek across the state of Florida.
Advocacy encompasses legislative work to help shape and enact laws to better protect children, keep predators at bay, and support survivors of sexual violence.
Copyright @ Stephanie L. Brooke, 2004 - 2019.